scheda aggiornata 13 minuti fa
Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition 18.6.1 per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon HD 7000 sino alle serie Radeon R9 300, Radeon R9 Fury e Radeon RX, in versione ufficiale con certificazione WHQL. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
- Up to 9% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition
18.6.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon
Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 at 2560×1440 (1440p).1
- Up to 10% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition
18.6.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software
Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 at 2560×1440 (1440p).2
- Subnautica may experience a black screen on launch or during gameplay.
Sea of Thieves may experience a crash or hang while playing in the Cannon
- Desktop may not be visible or may appear out of the display area when
using 8K resolution on Radeon Pro Duo.
- World of Tanks may experience square corruption on some ground textures
in multi GPU system configurations.
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War may experience flickering in some game
menus or when configuring displays when using multi GPU system
- World of Warcraft may experience flickering on the mini map in multi
GPU system configurations.
- Some games may experience minor stuttering during gameplay when the
Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature is enabled and FRTC is also enabled.
- Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are
run in borderless fullscreen mode.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt may experience stuttering during gameplay.
- Corruption may be experienced with OGL or Vulkan API applications on
some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- Sea of Thieves may experience corruption on ship sails or ropes while
standing on a boat.
- Radeon Chill may experience lower than expected minimum frame rates if a
game is left idle with Radeon Chill enabled for extended periods of time.
All copyrights for this article are reserved to HWupgrade